Monday, June 11, 2007

Is it fair?


I recently read a post about a Marriott hotel having a female-only floor. At first I thought, "What a great idea." But then I started thinking, "Wouldn't that draw more attention to females and be more of a target for predators?" I think that they had a good idea, but I think that steps must be taken to ensure that safety will be a primary issue of concern and that they will have the needed security. I also started thinking, "Will the men be pissed that they don't get a male-only floor with a bar and billiards room as well as other special things men like?" It really isn't fair and if the hotel wants to segregate a floor for females only, they should offer the same service to the men. That is clear to me if a company wants to practice good ethics and save themselves from harassment from the media.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.