Monday, June 11, 2007

Are you sleeveless ready?


I was sent a link to the new Dove campaign for its new moisturizing deodorant that supposedly makes your armpits look great after only 5 days! I was interested since I am a regular user of deodorant and I was curious how one goes about marketing that type of product. I found the campaign to be understandable but I was not convinced to try it. When I think about deodorant, I want something that is discrete and WORKS! I really don't care so much about my armpits. It is not a part of my body that I look at often. However, maybe I am not the norm, since Dove seems to believe that women really DO care about their armpits and if they are moisturized or not. After visiting Dove's Web site I thought they did a good job with the interactivity and had good information about the campaign. I still am not convinced that I care enough to buy special deodorant though. I signed up for the free trial, so I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: