Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Crack In A Can?


There is this new drink on the market called "Cocaine." It is an energy drink and they market the product as "liquid cocaine." I think that it is their choice, but it definitely is not sending a good message, and isn't the message of the product, or in other words, the positioning of the product what sells the item? I would be embarrassed to drink the beverage. People might think I am a crack head. I think it is good that they have decided to change their marketing techniques, and hopefully their name. Who knows, teenagers might buy into it, and start drinking it constantly, and it could lead into real cocaine use. That is something this company should be worried about and I am guessing it is something that they do not want hanging over their shoulders. To read more about this, check out article the I read.

No comments: